Sunday Morning (In the Australian Bush)

Hill End, Australia
Hill End, Australia

Sunday morning at Hill End, a historic gold mining town about 3-hours drive from Sydney…

And how cool is this, my new truck is finished, well almost, I just need to have the mural put on the side this week, but here is a little peek at it.

Macquarie River, Australia
Baz  The Landy, crossing the Macquarie River, Australia

Janet took this great shot as I was crossing the Macquarie River earlier today…strewth, how good is the Australian Bush hey!

Photos by Baz – the Landy and Janet Planet…

14 thoughts on “Sunday Morning (In the Australian Bush)

1. girlseule September 30, 2014 / 12:16 am

I went on year 9 camp to Hill End, it was the first time I ever got tipsy (we didn’t quite have enough Passion Pop to go around for me to get drunk!)

Liked by 1 person

2. barbara grandberg November 25, 2013 / 8:07 am

enjoy the new truck :}

3. Travel Spirit November 25, 2013 / 5:57 am

Fun! I looked at buying one of those things you’re hauling to sleep in…decided against it. Anyway, just read about Janet’s sister…it brought a tear to my eyes…she seemed to have so much spirit. Thanks for sharing…have a great week!

• Baz - The Landy November 25, 2013 / 6:56 am

Thank you, yes Millie Marion occupies our thoughts regularly!

The TVAN is a great full-off road camper trailer…

4. November 25, 2013 / 12:35 am

It looks GREAT! I hope someday to see the Bush!

• Baz - The Landy November 25, 2013 / 12:19 pm

Well it is always changing, so plenty to see…Lots of kangaroos around on the weekend!

• November 25, 2013 / 12:45 pm

Yes ONE DAY I will get down under ! Every post you write I want to visit more : )

5. Richard T November 24, 2013 / 9:48 pm

Baz That is so cool. Hope to visit Aus. someday. Do you have a name for it yet? Miss your voice on Concept2 Lunnie site. Stop in and say Hello

• Baz - The Landy November 25, 2013 / 12:18 pm

Not yet Richard…I’m thinking it is still “The Landy” but I’m bound to offend both Landrover and Toyota lovers alike with that!

and yes, I haven’t been rowing since the operation earlier this year, in fact recovery has been slow, but oddly almost time to get back to it!

Cheers, Baz

6. janegundogan November 24, 2013 / 9:46 pm

Aah Hill End. Brings back fond high school camp memories lol.

• Baz - The Landy November 25, 2013 / 12:16 pm

Anything you can share 😉

It is a great spot, and must say we haven’t been that way for quite some time, so it was good to get back up there!

Cheers, Baz